Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trying Not to Be Those Crazy People Who Treat Their Dog Like a Human

... it's harder than I thought! I mean check her out! She's so cute.


She's 6 months old and has already stolen our hearts. We got her Monday afternoon from the Human Society just after she was spayed that day. She was very excited to see us, and to get in Matt's red truck. Then she squirmed the whole way home. She met the Broderick's and half the Hannah's the first night, and loved them all. During dinner she slept in between Matt's and my feet, it was so cute. She crashed pretty hard that night. She's had 2 accidents at the beginning, but otherwise house training is going well.

Welcome home Cleo!

2 comments:

A said...

Cute dog! What kind?

and for another random non-dog-related question - can I get the recipe for your pumpkin choc. chip cookies?

Richae said...

Aw, so cute! I'm also that person who swore I wasn't going to treat my dog's like people but.... I failed miserably! Welcome to the wonderful world of owning a dog!