Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tagged - 8 Things

So, I've been tagged, and sometimes I do these, and sometimes not. But right now, I have nothing to post about except I am bored at work (cuz my responsibilities are pretty much done, cuz I'm taking 3 months maternity leave) and I spend all my time wishing I was going into labor.

So in the mean time... here's a little about me:

8 Favorite TV Shows:
- Chuck
- NCIS
- Stargate
- Big Bang Theory
- Alias (its old, I know, but I still love it)*
- Heroes
- Animaniacs *
- Bones

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Went to Lindsey's to let the dogs play
- Worked
- Made dinner
- Hung out with Sarah and her adorable baby
- Ate a large amount of chips and salsa (YUM!)
- Made and ate strawberry milkshakes for me and Matt
- Laundry
- Sat around uncomfortably most of the day

8 Restaurants I Love:
- Gavi's
- Outback
- Texas Roadhouse
- PF Cheng's
- Casa Molina
- Eegee's (that counts, right?)
- McMahon's
- Tucanos and Bombay House (even though they are in Utah)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- meeting my son
- not being pregnant
- seeing my siblings and their families this summer
- my parents going on a mission (I'm just really excited for them, not that I want them to leave)
- taking 3 months off of work
- hanging out with my sister this summer
- taking a vacation
- seeing Matt as a dad

8 Things on My Wish List:
- a happy baby
- new TV
- new kitchen table
- the ability to understand finances perfectly
- the ability to manage finances perfectly (hahaha)
- more patience with others
- live closer to more friends and family
- a clean car

8 People I Tag:
- I never tag anyone cuz I don't want to guilt them into it, but if you are bored... by all means, please feel free.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh man, at Gavi they have that Chicken Fior Di Latte and it is soo good.... yum.

ily said...

Thank you for not taggin me... I never get around to those things! Anyhow, where is your baby story?! I want to know how it all went and how the first few weeks of motherhood are treating you!