Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Quick and Dirty version

Well, at some point I'll have time to share all the emotions connected to what is going on in our lives. But for now here's what's going on....

1) Take semi-permanent leave of absence from work (been working for 8 years)
2) Making the move to 1 salary income
3) Parents coming home from mission from England
4) Moving from AZ to Texas (other than college, AZ is the only home I have ever known)
5) Expecting baby #2 (due Aug 27th)
6) First time to move where I am the one in charge, ha!
7) Have to pack and clean house for the above events
8) Found a house to rent

Is that enough? I think so. In short, sorry if I don't post for a few weeks.

6 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

Wow, that is the quick version!! Congrats on all the exciting changes, especially baby number 2!! Trust me when I say I totally know how you're feeling because we were just there a little bit ago. It can be stressful but it always comes together and you'll be moved and settled before you know it! Good luck with everything and I hope you're feeling well!

Amber said...

I am so excited for you guys! Yay for another baby!

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

congrats on baby #2.

Darren Hart said...

Congrats on all the big life changes, good luck.

Carolina said...

CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK on all the coming changes! If you ever feel like a drive north - you are more than welcome to visit us in OK!

Andrea McEntire said...

Ahhh! Congrats on baby #2 Leann! What part of Texas are you moving to?