Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I won't do this everytime I get tagged, but I'm bored at work.... waiting on stuff to complete.

A- Attached or single: Very attached
B- Best Friend: Matt (but if you don't count husbands, G)
C-Cake or Pie: hmm... cheesecake, chocolate mousse pie, or fruit crisp? Its a tough call
D-Day: not mondays, not tuesdays, Fridays are good, Saturdays depends, and it used to be Sundays, but not lately
E- Essential Item: chapstick
F-Favorite Color: blue (periwinkle if you know what that is)
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: depends. If you're in the movies, Worms. If you're not, its totally fun to be a kid again, and bite of their heads, stick 'em on the wrong color and enjoy and multi flavored gummi bear!
H-Home town: Arizona
I- Indulgences: French Fries and Ranch
J- January or July?: hmm.. I would've said June, cuz that's my anniversary, but I like July... cuz I get to go swimming lots! And fireworks are fun.
K- Kids: not yet
L-Life is incomplete without: love
M- Marriage Date: June 9, 2006
N-Number of Siblings: 5, unless you count in-laws, then I have 13, but then if you count the in-laws spouses too (which feel like is just as much family), then it's 16.
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
P- Phobias or Fears: cockroaches. Give me a scorpion, or tarantulas any day!
Q- Quote: Serious - "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." (I stole that from Sarah) Funny - "Hoooowww shall I do it? I know, I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea, and then I'll put the flea in a box, and put that box in another box, and then I'll mail it to myself, AND when IT ARRIVES I'll SMASH IT with a HAMMER! Its BRILLIANT BRILLANT BRILLANT I tell you, Genious I say!" (remember that A?) or "What's with the CHIMP and the bug? Can we get back to ME?"
R- Reason To Smile: Family
S- Season: Fall, I love the leaves (not here of course), in cities with real seasons
T- Tag Four: nope, not gonna do it.
U- Unknown fact about me: well, a few of you know... but about 2 months ago, I had a Thyroid Nodulectomy
V- Very Favorite Store: clothes - NY & Co, easiest to spend money at - Target, favorite brand but not really a store - Quiksilver/Roxy
W- Worst Habit: Like I'm gonna admit that publicly.. haha
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: This makes me laugh, cuz I feel the opposite than most I think. Ultrasounds mean that your gastroentrologists recommended it, or your endocrinologist recommended it. And if you have a bump that you're getting checked out.... they rub the thing all over it, and put pressure on it so it hurts! X-rays, yeah, they maybe cuz you are already hurt, but they themselves do NOT hurt. (except at the dentist)
Y-Your favorite food: French Fries and Ranch, or chocolate when I'm in the mood.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra

2 comments:

A said...

I was quoting right along with you :) Also, ultrasounds get better when there is a baby involved ;) ... there is still the the yucky gel that somehow gets everywhere though...

Megan Turnidge said...

Yeah, you really didn't have to play along with the tagging. I hate getting tagged. Blah. I just played along so I wouldn't hurt my friend's feelings... ;)