Thursday, July 3, 2008

Camp Bliss

Well, I survived Girls' Camp. 150 girls total, and I was in charge of 11 of them. The Lord works in mysterious ways sometimes.... he really made me remember what it's like at Girls' Camp and how much fun it is to be a teenager, even though you might drive your leaders nuts!

I really had a great time, and enjoyed spending time up on the mountain, despite the sore legs, lack of sleep, and constant shadows (a.k.a. my girls).

Here's our campsite decorations (we were The Aquamarines, but our movie them was The Little Mermaid)





Here's our campfire



And some of the beautiful sites


(ladybugs)

2 comments:

G said...

So glad you had a good time in the end. Those ladybugs are crazy!!!

Beautiful scenery - reminds me that I need to ask you some questions about vacation spots around Tucson...long story.

Megan Turnidge said...

Fun stuff! Girls camp was so fun as a teen... though I'm sure we probably annoyed our leaders too. Hehehe! WOW that is a lot of ladybugs!!