Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Good to Be a Kid Again

So Saturday night, I was in one of those funks, where nothing sounds fun, but you know you don't want to stay home.

So our friends invited us over to watch movies. I wasn't excited, but went along with it. And now, I'm so glad I did.

We went over, hung out ate a late dinner, cuz we were all too lazy to eat dinner before 8:30pm on a Saturday night... hahaha. Then us girls went out to get ice cream, cookies, Chex Mix, M&Ms, and Sour Patch kids. Then we sat down and watched The Golden Compass, and Vantage Point and totally veg'ed out. We stayed there until almost 2am. Both movies were pretty good, Golden Compass was harder to follow cuz we were tired and it was pouring outside (which was loud), and Vantage Point had a lot of dying in it, but nonetheless, they were enjoyable. But the part I loved, was that we just hung out the whole time... ate junk food, and felt like kids again!

Thanks for a great time!

4 comments:

Megan Turnidge said...

It was fun!!!!! I thought Vantage Point was a cool movie. Thanks for coming by!

The Wilkes said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! Love the title of your blog...hilarious! Hope you guys are doing well.

Megan Turnidge said...

To answer your question: no, it wasn't that hard to put the wings on her. ;) I'd explain, but I know you wouldn't know what I was talking about... lol! I'll save it for if/when you start digi scrappin'! ;)

A said...

so... it took me a while to catch on to the white and oil comment but I got it! and since you don't have the "memory" blog posted yet I will just leave a memory here...red and blue guys for your birthday...