Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Worse Than A Needle In A Haystack

Ok, so being a new mom, I am having many wonderful experiences: watching my child grow, seeing the many smiles he gives, being excited when he learns something, watching him turn his head when he hears my voice, laughing internally when everyone tries to calm him down, but then he gets handed to me and is happy as a clam! (hahaha)

But the one thing that seriously takes forever is finding a pair of matching baby socks in a load of clean laundry. I mean finding one of my pairs of socks is tricky, but then shrink the size of the socks, and it's nearly impossible!

There are many cool baby inventions... one that I particularly appreciate is how they make all levers, clasps, buttons, etc. on strollers red. If it is red, it can move and make the stroller move somehow. Great idea! Instead of hunting around for hours to find the magic release lever, I just have to try the 5 red thingys on the stroller. And you can even call them thingys, because by marking them red, it made your life that much easier!

Thus I have decided they should make red tags for you to stick on your baby's laundry, so when you go to find something in the pile, all you have to do is look for red!

What's your favorite baby invention?

1 comment:

Megan Turnidge said...

Ugh! Those little socks!! I still have a hard time with Allie's socks... can never find them! I need to buy one of those mesh bags that you can put stuff in and thrown in the washer... what are they called? Well, whatever they are, it be great to pull out the bag and have all the socks in one spot.