Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Current Excuse (WARNING: pictures may disturb you)

You know, I'm not really sure where I've been. 
I have a list of posts that I need to do, like my baby growing up, my child's 3rd birthday, self-improvement ... etc.  But really, I'm not sure.  Some of it is swimming, some of it is summer fun, some of it is .. well, Diablo III.
And then there's always workout group which by the time I get the kids in the car, to the time I get them home out of the car, it's usually 2 hours, but who goes home after they sweat profusely?  NOT ME!  No no, I go to the grocery store and share that blessed smell with all.  Because, I'm a mom of TWO small children, and I am going to maximize my time out of the house!  Then we go home for lunch and nap time, while I do my house chores, then dinner is here before you know it!  And then I feel like my night is over.  Busy life of a mom.

Anyways, the other news... in case you haven't heard... I went on vacation to visit my brother and attend my family reunion.  While carrying Reid (now 3 years old) on my shoulders, I mis-stepped and took a fall.  While trying to brace myself and my child, I heard a crunch when my hand hit the pavement.  When I looked over, this is what I saw:

me at the ER... I'm in pain, don't look at my face, these are possibly the worst pictures of me EVER!


Here's the x-ray:

After surgery here's what it looks like now.



1 month later, here is what my scars look like:




I promise to update more later, but that's it for now!

No comments: