Saturday, August 4, 2012

Who Needs Sleep?

One night Reid woke up and came to my bed.  (don't remember where Matt was)  Well, he was up for a while and didn't go right to sleep, so he slept in.  When I woke up, this is what I saw.  We're ya reading?  Or was it just to bright?
                        

 Weston is my snuggler, but I think I just wanted to document if he ever slept on his tummy.  But he always has his pacifier.


 I'm not sure how Reid wrangled UNDER the blanket with the cars perfectly balancing on the edge of the bed, on TOP of the blanket.


Love the foot crossed on the leg.

I'm loving learning how different and individual my kids are.  The number one obvious thing is Weston LOVES to snuggle stuffed animals, blankets, any soft thing.  And it is adorable!


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Love the updates. I can't get over how those arm x-rays look. Crazy! hope you're getting better. Looks like ya'll have had some fun times there. And I love the sleeping pictures, especially that last one. Precious! Love and miss you Leann..hope someday our paths will cross and I can meet Weston in person.