Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't Cry Over Split... Water?

So today when I got to work.. I parked my car. My orange that I brought for lunch fell between my legs, so I just decided to get out. Well, apparently I didn't get up enough, because my orange squeezed a little juice out. Then I grabbed my backpack, which had my water bottle in it. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and the water bottle toppled over onto the pavement. Then I grabbed my water bottle, put it back in the side pocket of my backpack. Then I went to put the orange in my backpack's other side pocket, but it fell on the ground, when I went to pick the orange up, my water bottle fell. On its head. And all the water came gushing out. Spilling all over the pavement. In frustration I grabbed the water bottle and dumped all the water out. Not sure why I did that... the water from home tastes way better than the water at work. So I miserably walked to my building balancing my water bottle, my orange, my lunch, and my purse that kept falling off of my shoulder.

Here is the result of my sad day.

2 comments:

Megan Turnidge said...

Awww poor Leann! Don't you just hate when you have one of those days?
Are you going rock climbing tomorrow? I'm not sure I want to go, especially if I'm the only girl...

Megan Turnidge said...

Absolutely, if a menu planner is what you want, a menu planner you shall have! You have a few options: I can just print the one I have again, I can design a new one based on colors you want (or if you want a specific quote), or you could come over and I can help you make one yourself on my computer! ;) You could look through all my goodies and decide what you like!