Monday, April 28, 2008

No Time

Sorry, no new posts....I'm really busy. The laundry has piled up. The dishes have piled up. We are out of cheese, sour cream, both of which are staples in our house. Then I'm sure the milk is bad... I haven't checked in probably a week. I have a deadline for work on Friday, I'm leaving town on Wednesday, and of course we're behind. Plus I've been busy working on 2 presentations for a technical conference that I'm going to in 2 weeks, and 1 I'm presenting for... wish me luck! I'm in charge of the next Combined YM/YW activity, which I won't be there for, so I have to plan twice as much so I can give it to someone else to run it. And I haven't visited any of my VTees this month. Oh yeah, and the house needs a cleaning SO bad.
Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever gets everything done.

3 comments:

. said...

The answer is NO! (Good Luck!)

Megan Turnidge said...

Oh my! Busy busy! Good luck with everything. And NO, no one gets everything done. If someone did, they likely wouldn't have a life outside of work and home chores. My house is also a disaster...

Jones Family said...

I am so glad you found me! No that is not me... I wish I was that skinny, yeah right... but that is what I feel like. I am glad we will be able to stay in touch now!
So what are your thoughts about the reunion? Right now I don't think I am going... I just feel fat and ugly and no good so I am embarrassed to go. We will see!