Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dogs, dogs, and ... Matt?

So the one thing I did remember to take pictures of this holiday season... was the dogs. They are so darn cute!

My 3 cute babies:

Its just cute how much they like each other.

My personal favorite was the sight of Matt's birthday breakfast! (thanks for helping make breakfast Brittney!)



A big event around here was Lightning getting his rabies shot! Because... that means he can get groomed!
I thought this would be a perfect blogging opportunity, so I wanted to take some before shots... here are some attempts:




Here are the successful before shots:





















And here he is after his grooming appointment! It was worth it!

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Man schnauzers look so different as adults than puppies. Well I guess that's true of most dogs. I guess I just expected him to look like a puppy still.