Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's Amazing...

How THIS....



can turn into this...




Yes that's right, I'm pregnant! And in 3 weeks we'll find out what we're having (we hope). We are very excited.


No, we haven't discussed names.

No, we aren't prepared.

And if you would like to submit advice on what to do/eat or where I can/cannot go... please submit at least 2 references with scientific proof of why your advice is valid.
(can you tell I'm tired of all the old wives tales I've heard in the last 3 weeks? haha)



And Sarah, so glad I'm not the only one who took pics of the pregnancy stick. I took the test early in the morning, and woke Matt up to a camera in his face! hahaha.

7 comments:

Wes said...

Congratulations!

I'm so happy for you two! My wife sent me a picture message to my cell when she took the test. I think it was even that same brand.

Camille said...

CONGRATS LEANN (and Matt)!!! Woohoo!

Carolina said...

A huge CONGRATULATIONS! That is exciting. You'll have to keep us posted with pictures since we're not there... And I don't have any scientific proof, so you don't want advice, but my advice is still to do what you want that feels/tastes good :)

Chanelle said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and I love your little bump! There's nothing like being pregnant.

Leann said...

Carolina, Thanks!

I love hearing what worked for everyone, but all the random.. "YOU MUST do..." "you MUST NOT eat..." 's I could do without. :)

Nick and Serina said...

Congrats Matt and Leann. I was looking around and found your blog. Sounds like things are great for you guys. Congrats on Matt's graduation. Wish you well with your pregancy.

Adam and Samantha said...

Hey somehow I found your blog, and just in time to see the big news!! Yeah! Congratulations, how exciting! Sorry I don't have any really good advice, except, eat what you want, that always worked for me!!