Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holidays

Ok, I swear we forgot our camera EVERYWHERE over the holidays. So we'll have to do more interesting posts later on, as we get the pictures from others.

Our holidays were good. We stayed here at home and bounced between both sets of families. (literally, almost every day for 2 weeks we were with one family or the other... it was crazy) I got not one single project done. Like filing, or cleaning out the fridge. Nothing!

Oh well, I'll leave you with Matt's graduation cake! I'm so proud of him. It was a long road, but he did it! He earned every bit of that degree, and I am just so proud of him for sticking with it, when he didn't always have the most understanding wife. He was even so sweet as to thank me during his little 'speech' each graduate was able to give at the college pre-commencement ceremonies. It truly meant so much to me.

Congrats Matt, you deserve it!

No comments: